This American Election: Math & Aftermath

Click this image to access the show.

Tomorrow is our 5th wedding anniversary, but despite this, the show must go on! Hopefully your gift to us will be to listen in to This American Election, as Mr. Anna Belle will again make an appearance as The Voice of America from the Bedroom. This is now a regular bi-weekly segment on the show. This week the topics that my co-host Anthony and I will discuss with each other and with callers include:

• First Presidential Debate: Causes & Effects
  • Expectations for Vice Presidential Debates
  • Magic Friday Job Report
  • Progressive Panic

As always, the shows airs on Sunday starting at 1:30 p.m. EDT and runs a full hour. You can access the show by clicking the link above, or the image on this post. The chat room should launch ten minutes before showtime for our resident chatters. The number to call in to listen live or talk to me and Anthony is (347) 324-3592. We hope to see you there!

13 comments on “This American Election: Math & Aftermath

1. votermom says:

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

• Anna Belle says:

Thanks, VM! It’s been half a decade of veritable bliss. I’ve never regretted my choice, and I look forward to a lifetime of love and laughs with Mr. Anna Belle. He is perfect for me and vice versa.

2. SHV says:

Good summary of how the phoney 7.8% was “calculated”.

WSWS usually has the best analysis of the monthly Obama “cooked” jobs numbers.

3. JohnSmart says:

I believe the 5th wedding anniversary is set aside for political rants. I read that in a Miss Manners book I think. So you’re right on target.

This is my fav post debate piece:

4. yttik says:

Happy anniversary! We considered buying you a US senator, but with their approval rating of 8%, it just seemed like such a cheap gift. So this year we decided to all pitch in and get you a new president. Congratulations!

5. swanspirit says:

Looking forwardto this show 🙂

6. 1539days says:

I got my KFC and I’m ready to listen.